Directionally Challenged

Many times it happens that you drive down to one place and reach somewhere. There are some people who are bad with directions, guide them where to go and they land in somewhere else and eventually get lost. Sometimes I and my friend drive down together from home to office and back home and I drop him at his place most of the times when we travel together. During this course of drive, due to lot many curves on the way to his house I am confused with the directions leading to his house and I always ask him which way should I take the turn? He always comments me that I am “Directionally Challenged” and it is true and it happens not only driving to his home but sometimes I am confused with other roads as well J J.

One day I wanted to go to my other office located in Electronic City and I was so confused with the roads and being in Bangalore for many years, I hardly visited electronic city. I called my friend, who too works in the same office there and asked him the route that leads to his office. He said “just go 16.4 Kms from my home and then take Right and go straight you will find the office. I was so glad that I was able to locate it without directionally challenged and the kms was just perfect. Awesome!. Thanks dude!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Unlocking Success: Morning Routines of the World's Most Influential People"

Turning One Year Older: Reflecting on Life's Journey

Excellence